Oxygen meter for use with external probes.
- Waterproof and durable (protective silicone case)
- Multi-point calibration for precision measurements
- Data logger
- analog output
- Pressure connection for automatic compensation
The sensor consists of a sensing element (GOEL xxx) enclose in a sensor housing (GGO/ GGA/GOO).When purchasing a Sensor GGO/GGA/GOO xxx, a sensor element is already integrated, e.g. a GGO 570: contains housing GGO and a sensor element GOEL 370
GGO Sensor housing - Closed sensor design for atmospheric measurements where there are no over or under-pressure conditions. The sensor can be screwed directly to systems for measurements in an enclosed space. No pressure port compensation.
GOO Sensor housing - Open sensor design allows the gas to flow freely over the sensor through ported holes. Since the gas is free flowing there is no pressure compensation port.
GGA Sensor housing - Closed sensor design the same as GGO, however a pressure compensation port allows the reading to be unaffected by under / overpressure conditions.
Sensor Elements GOEL370 and GOEL 380
- GOEL370: Universal sensor element 0-100% O2, Optimum range is 0.2 to 35%, unaffected by elevated CO2 concentrations.
- GOEL380: Fast responding sensor especially for low O2 concentrations 0-100%, without elevated CO2 concentrations.