N2 Flow Nitrogen Generator
The Titan range of Nitrogen generators work on the Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) method. Atmospheric air is compressed and filtered with a carbon molecular sieve. The larger nitrogen molecules are separated from the oxygen molecules and pass through as a pure stream of gas. PSA produces the purest nitrogen of any method and is ideal for critical applications such as gas (GC) and liquid chromatography (LCMS), Fourier Transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), and inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy (ICP). The Maxi-Flow is available in different output capacities to suit your need.
The Maxi-N2 can be supplied with an integrated compressor or to be used with your own external compressor.
- Capacity 1L to 10 L/min
- Consistent, dry, high quality nitrogen
- High purity up to 99.9995%
- PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology
- Ideal for GC, GCMS, FTIR, LCMS, ICP
- Can work with your compressor
- No more troublesome LN2 storage
- Save money reduce waste
- Generate only what you need
- Designed for easy of maintenance
- All you need service packs available
- 24 month warranty