High Speed USB Pressure Sensor
With GDUSB-1000 interface you can connect a pressure sensor directly to your PC USB input. The interface contains a transducer chip to work with a range of plug in sensors. The interface can take pressure data at high speed sampling rates up to 1000/sec. and transmits 4 channels of information, current pressure, average, max and min. The range of sensors (see below) includes absolute and differential pressure sensors. The two main types are air sensors for non aggressive gases, and stainless steel types for aggressive gases and liquids. These are available in a wide selection of pressure ranges.
See below for a list of compatible pressure sensors, both relative and absolute.
• Test rigs and laboratory experiments
• Detection of pressure peaks
• Monitoring system pressure curves e.g. for process technology, engineering, etc.
• Live displaying of measuring data of several GDUSB 1000
• Data evaluation and logging, for optimization of processes and other statistics
• Multi-channel measurements with high recoding rate