High Performance 2 Axis Ultrasonic Anemometer
The HD51.3D series can be ordered as a basic ultrasonic anemometer or a fully functional automatic weather station. It's also available in a hard-anodized aluminum casing suitable for harsh environments that can withstand corrosion, vibration, and wind speeds up to 223mph.
- Wide selection of models for all needs, from basic to all-in-one.
- High top-end wind speed 0-85m/s for measurements, up to 100m/s (survival).
- Accurate and reliable. Factory calibrated in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited göttinger-type wind tunnel equipped with laser doppler anemometry.
- High performance in harsh environments.
- 4 output type options.
- RS52: Serial connection cable with built-in RS232/USB converter. USB connector for the PC and screw terminals on the instrument side.
- RS51K: Kit for connecting the anemometer RS485 auxiliary output to a PC (not for models measuring T and RH). Includes power supply and RS485/USB converter
- CP51.XX: Connecting cable with 19-pole M23 female connector on one side, open wires on the other side. Available lengths: 5 m, 10 m ,15 m, 20 m.
- HD2005.20: Tripod with adjustable legs, max height 225cm
- HD2005.20.1: Tripod with adjustable legs, max height 335 cm.