Dissolved Oxygen Transmitter
The GODOX 200 measures dissolved oxygen using an optical luminescence sensor (no electrolyte is needed).
Ambient pressure and temperature are automatically compensated for providing a sensor suitable for permanent installation.
Dissolved oxygen measurements can accurately be taken down to 98ft below the surface of the liquid.
Each sensor includes a replaceable membrane with an expected lifetime of 2 years of continuous use.
The variant –PS is suitable for permanent installation in seawater as it's construction is 100% PVC
● Low-maintenance optical measuring without electrolyte
● No flow required
● Two 4-20 mA (or 0-5V, switchable) outputs: concentration and saturation
● Full pressure and temperature compensation
● Salt water correction de/activatable
● Low-maintenance and durable
● Calibration only 1 time per year in many applications!
● Easily replaceable membrane heads