Clean Room - Differential Pressure Data Logger
The HD50CR is specifically designed for monitoring differential pressure in clean rooms, automatically keeping track of any out-of-range values provides the perfect evidence for any quality audit.
The stainless-steel flush-mounted style guarantees that the instrument is easy to clean.
Configuring the instrument is simple and can be done through any device granted access to the network (with the security credentials) to the onboard webserver.
The configuration can also take place offline via USB connection and the included software.
The included software HD35AP-S and HDServer1 is available in versions that fully comply with 21CFR part 11 regulations.
- High accuracy and stability with auto zeroing feature.
- Connect to any system: Analog / Modbus / Ethernet output options.
- Can be used stand-alone with the built-in web server.
- Immediate warning via direct alarms when the predefined threshold is exceeded.
- Your data anyway, anytime: Local PC, Cloud, Local Server, E-mail
HD50CR: Standard configuration +/- 125Pa, USB, Ethernet, and RS485 Connectivity
HD50CR-AS: Range +/- 100Pa, USB and RS-485 Modbus RTU slave connectivity.
HD50CRW: Same as HD50CR but with Wi-Fi connectivity instead of Ethernet