Barometric Pressure Transmitter - RS485 & Analog Output
The BAROsense is a complete line of precision barometers suitable for outdoor and indoor applications. A temperature and humidity probe can be integrated into the device to provide the combination of three parameters simultaneously: pressure, temperature, and relative humidity.
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Altitude applications
- Barometric pressure compensation for internal combustion engines
- Clean Rooms
- Testing of vehicle emissions
- SWD10F: 100…240 Vac / 12 Vdc – 1A power supply
- HP3517ITC1…: Temp/RH combined probe, range: -40…+105 °C / 0…100%. Stem dimensions: Ø14 x 135 mm. 2m cable.
- HD9007A-1: 12-ring protection from solar radiations. Supplied with mounting bracket.
- HD9007A-2: 16-ring protection from solar radiations. Supplied with mounting bracket.
- HD9007T26.2: Fitting for Ø 14 mm probes to connect to HD9007A-1 and HD9007A-2.