3-Axis Ultrasonic Anemometer
HD2003 and HD2003.1 are three-axis ultrasonic anemometers, they measure the speed and direction of wind, the U-V-W Cartesian components of speed, wind gust, sound speed, and sonic temperature. The HD2003 also measures the temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure of the air.
- Algorithmic raw data processing and validation, assures ± 1% precision to anemometric quantities.
- Digital high-frequency data acquisition mode with 50Hz data output, or high-frequency analog data acquisition within 5Hz and 20Hz.
- Self-diagnosis with error checking and report.
- Reliability and precision across the entire measuring range, no additional calibration required.
- Automatic alignment to the magnetic North through built- compass.
- Rugged and reliable structure, suitable for continuous operation even in severe environmental conditions.