channels pH/ion/mV +
Conductivity / Salinity /
Multi Channel Electrochemistry-meter-data logger
Features of the C3040 Multi probe meter
- Multi Parameter Analyzer
- 8 independant channels for pH measurements
- Two of which are BNC inputs for pH, mV, Ion or conductivity + corresponding
temperature and reference inputs.
- Six extra inputs for pH, mV or Ion + corresponding reference
- A large bright LCD screen with white backlight enables to view all channels simultaneously.
- Multi-point (1...5) calibration of pH electrodes with any of eleven pre-programmed and five user specified buffer tables.
- Multi-point (1...3) calibration of conductivity electrodes for increased linearity with any of three pre-programmed or user specified standard tables.
- Multi-point (2...5) calibration + blank correction of ion-selective electrodes.
- The display guides you at any moment in the language of your choice (English, Dutch, French, German).
- All necessary GLP-procedures are on board.
- Password protection prevents any unauthorised access to the instrument.
- Three year warranty.
- Storage memory for up to 12000 values + date and time.
- Two-way communication with any computer using USB .
- Two-way communication with any network (LAN) using Ethernet (C3061).
- RS232 interface for connection to a printer.
- Robust dust and splash-proof cabinet.
- Operates on the mains (120/230 VAC) or 9...15 VDC.
- Optional 12 V car adaptor permits these laboratory meters to work in a car.
- Free data acquisition software enables to view, store and edit the measurements in your computer.
- Free Windows software
- pH: -2...+16 pH
- mV: ± 2000 mV
- Ion: 10-11...10+1, any unit
- Conductivity: 0...2000 mS/cm
- Resistivity: 0...200 Mohm.cm
- Salinity: 0...70 ppt
- TDS: 0...100 g/l
- Temperature: -5...+105°C
- Resolution: 0.001 pH, 0.1 mV, 0.001 µS/cm, 1 ohm.cm, 0.01 mg/l, 0.1 ppt, 0.1°C
- Multi-point (1...5) calibration for more linearity.
- Selectable resolution from 0.001 pH to 0.1 pH.
- Automatic calibration with any of eleven pre-programmed and five user specified pH buffer tables.
- Accepts pH electrodes with any zero point (Eo) between ±999 mV.
- Features mV calibration for accurate ORP measurements.
- Selectable resolution from 0.1 mV to 1 mV.
- Direct concentration measurement.
- Ion mode is easily calibrated with any of five standards and a blank correction.
- Multi-point (1...3) calibration for more linearity.
- Extended conductivity range; to measure the full range from 0.001 µS/cm to 2000 mS/cm requires 3 electrodes: 0.1, 1 and 10 cm-1.
- Selectable reference temperature: 20° or 25°C.
- Automatically selects correct range and frequency.
- Automatic calibration with any of three preprogrammed or user specified standard solutions..
- Allows to lock the initial conductivity range to avoid non-linear titration curves.
- Accurate low conductivity measurements by eliminating the capacitive component of the electrode and its cable (avoid the use of long cables!).
- Reads temperatures with 0.1°C resolution.
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation (O2: 0...50°C).
- Calibrates temperature probe for quality measurements.