can purchase online
where you see the check mark
|Click on the assistant to view the contents of your shopping cart|
|Isoelectric Focusing - IEF-SYS|
new Scie-plas IEF system has been designed to allow a wide
Features of the IEF-SYS:
| Ceramic Cooling Block:
• 27 x 27cm. Allows for all sizes of formats to be run.
• Ceramic. Ensures even heat dissipation during operation.
• Sealed. Filled with Hexid cooling fluid (-15°c - +90°c) for efficient cooling of the plate.
• Removable. For easy cleaning of both the tank and cooling block.
• Integral Cooling coil. Allows for either a recirculating chiller or for a water connection to chill the ceramic plate to the desired
• Auto shut off valves. Ensure that when the cooling source is disconnected there is neither leakage from the coil or tubing.
• Printed Grid. Permits migration rates to be measured.
This modular design is suitable
for almost all flatbed electrophoresis techniques The large 270 mm x 270 mm cooling plate permits the running of virtually
all pre-cast and self cast gels. The removable cooling plate has a
specially designed ceramic surface, which provides homogeneous
thermostatting over it's entire surface. This provides even heat
distribution, which is particularly important when using ultra-thin IEF
gels at high voltages. Gels can be electrophoritic at temperatures as
lows as 4 degs C.
Markings on the ceramic plate show the position of the electrodes when using the most popular sizes of commercially available pre-cast gels. The markings also coincide with the markings on the electrode stand which permits the alignment of the electrodes before lowering them onto the gel. The coded grid permits accurate measurement of the migration.
|Specifications Isoelectric focusing|
|Ordering information Isoelectric focusing|
| Home | E-mail
| Inquiry form | related
| Power Supplies| Vertical Gel | Horizontal Gel | Blotting |
Topac Inc. 231 CJC Highway, Cohasset MA 02025 USA
Tel: 781 740 8778 Fax: 781 740 8779 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HTML source and page design Copyright ©2000 - 2005 by Topac Inc. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED