|The NEW Guardian NG Infrared Gas Monitor For CO2 or CH4|
True volume % readout over a wide range of pressures (pressure compensated)
Suitable for a wide variety of applications, these wall-mounted monitors can detect gases from sampling points up to 30 metres away using the integral sampling system.
Our Guardian instruments are easy to install, stand-alone products that require minimum set up. The Guardian is supplied with LCD and digital alarm set-point controls, housed in a robust plastic IP54 rated enclosure to prevent the ingress of particulates and water.
Applications of the Guardian NG
• Landfill gas measurement – Supporting you to capitalise on your waste to energy revenue.
• Biogas – Critical process control for your AD system.
• Personal safety – Key part of your H&S regime.
• Process control – Continuous fixed gas monitoring for cost saving and safety.
• IAQ – Healthy buildings make for productive output.
• Horticulture – Enabling vigorous growth.
• Brewing – Providing safety and efficiency.
|Model*||Gas measurement range|
|Guardian NG3000||0 – 3000ppm||--|
|Guardian NG1||0 – 1%||--|
|0 – 3%||--|
|0 – 5%||0 – 5%|
|Guardian NG10||0 – 10%||0 – 10%|
|Guardian NG30||0 – 30%||0 – 30%|
|Guardian NG100||0 – 100%||0 – 100%|
|Accuracy||±2% of full scale**|
|Response time||T90 = <30 seconds from sample inlet|
|Operating Temp||0 – 40ºC|
|4 - 20 mA or 0 - 20 mA|
|1 high/low 2 high/low|
|normal or latch output|
|on both or on 2 only|
|warning or fault indicator|
|Voltage free contacts rating||4 digit LCD and 4 LEDs for alarms and flow|
|Enclosure rating||8 A 24 DC|
|Accessories||Particle filter (integral seal included)|
|Guardian NG CO2||Specify desired range for CO2||$2250.00|
|Guardian NG CH4||Specify desired range for CH4||$2500.00|
Topac Inc 231 CJC Highway, Cohasset MA 02025 USA
Tel: 781 740 8778 Fax: 781 740 8779 e-mail: email@example.com
Page design and HTML Copyright © by Topac Inc. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Guardian is a trade mark of Edinburgh Sensors